Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

MY third attemp at bread making

 
Now this is a new way or method as you completely leave it to mother nature to do the kneading so once you bascily mixed it in the rest is down to mother nature to do the kneading for you
 
so I thought I would give this a try so far pleased with the results
what you need
 
6and half cups of flour = 54 oz
3 cups of warm water = 24 oz.
1tsp of salt
2 pk of dried yeast or  2 teaspoons if you have tub of yeast
 
Now depending on when you want your bread ether start the evening before or after breakfast is up to you
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This has been proving for12 hours
 cooked have not cut into it as yet but sounds hollow
oven temp 200 c for 20 mins then put foil over top of your loaf and cook for another 20 mins
it should be cold enough for me to show you the inside of it now

I am very happy bunny and it taste lovely apart from adding different things like onion and cheese I be using this method again please leave a comment down below 
 
 
 


my last loaf I did below   was cooked on the outside but doughy still on the inside

so I got a bit down and disappointed why what was I doing wrong ?
 

No comments: